- Increased hygiene, distancing and protection measures within the clinic for the safety of patients and staff. These changes can be viewed in the clinic COVID-19 policy.
- All practitioners at Osteopathy East manage their own patient bookings and need to be contacted directly. To make an appointment with Rick please book online via this website as all patients will need to complete a COVID-19 Triage Questionnaire before being able to attend the clinic.
- This questionnaire is included in the booking confirmation email sent to every patient immediately after they have booked online. Currently Rick is unable to treat anyone who hasn’t completed this questionnaire.
- Please be assured that despite these changes, osteopathic quality and effectiveness remains unchanged.
Osteopathy East is a clinic providing health care and pain management through osteopathy and other therapies in Hackney, East London.
The clinic is one of Hackney’s oldest and most established, founded in 2004 on nearby Broadway Market by physical therapist and osteopath Rick Harter. Since then he has treated over 5000 people with a broad range of problems including:
• Musculoskeletal pain and immobility – typically in the neck and back, but also in peripheral joints and muscles
• Postural issues
• Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
• Sports Injuries
• Disc and nerve damage
The clinic has developed to include other therapists and therapies. We offer general, paediatric and cranial osteopathy as well as movement rehabilitation, massage, acupuncture and physiotherapy.
All practitioners working at Osteopathy East are self employed, are responsible for their own patients and set their own consultation fees. If you are interested in renting a treatment room at Osteopathy East please contact Rick on 07944095286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.